VADCJRFLL-L Archives

October 2012

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Wendy Newton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wendy Newton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2012 12:01:10 -0400
I think the presence of parents here striving to place their children on
teams indicates they would not be short changing the kids. I haven't met
any coaches that I felt did not give 100%. What I meant was that a lot of
people hear the word coach and assume you must know robotics or have
coached before and it scares them off. That is far from the case. There are
no special technical skills involved to 'coach' a team.