FEAST-L Archives

February 2015

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Lisa Rivera <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Rivera <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2015 14:49:00 -0500
You are entirely right about that Alison.

I'm so curious to see what search terms people are using. Virtually every
negative term I could think of was used much more frequently for women.
Except for 'boring'--that's correlated more highly to men--but not by very
much.

'Sarcastic' also correlates more highly to men. 'Unhappy' to women. I am
going to have a hard time getting any work done today--this is too
fascinating.