TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

April 2020

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Steven Quackenbush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 2020 14:21:55 -0400
Hi Gregg,

This is indeed good news.  Congratulations!

And I'm now convinced that "behavior" is the single most slippery concept
in the history of psychology.  We never study "behavior" per se.  Rather,
we study certain *patterns* of behavior (and sciences differ with respect
to patterns of interest).

~ Steve Q.