TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

September 2020

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
James Lyons-Weiler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Sep 2020 18:19:04 -0400
Joe if I may ever so gently pull on a thread... That other countries have
centralized PH...

Beyond the fallacy of consensus gentium, there is this from the UK

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.spectator.co.uk_article_boris-2Dneeds-2Dto-2Drethink-2Dhis-2Dcovid-2Dstrategy&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=j_SNa5HJ_uncN-VH2da_G-CxInQYcVd_C9LpQrMnTR4&s=-O2E-TvgZEaGGe_k67NeM1hHPT2_8KJ0Nr_ckITxRds&e=