From:
Stephen Scherr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephen Scherr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2019 20:53:14 -0400
Your team may arrange objects in Home pretty much anyway they like.  Your
team may also put objects in the Launch Area while preparing for the next
Launch, also pretty much anyway they like.

1.  During inspection, the only objects that need to be in the small/large
Inspection Area are the Robot and other equipment that the team brings to
the table (this includes the "white" Mission 11 Structure.)  Your referee
should set up the field with any Mission Models (the objects already at the
table) pushed into the Large Inspection Area (unless we learn that your
team will use the Large area instead--we're guessing that all teams will
prefer to use the Small area.)  You do not have to include any of the
Mission Models in your team's inspection.

2.  Yes, as part of preparing for their first Launch or any re-Launch, the
team Technicians can move Equipment or Mission Models into the Launch Area
for the Robot the use/move when it is Launched (rule 21).  The Technicians
can arrange things in Home while the Robot is running, and then move them
in the Launch Area after Interrupting the Robot (rules 22, 26, update RG13)

It is fine to deliver Stacks, Upgrades, and the mission 11 Bag 10 Structure
all at the same time.  As discussed previously, note that most teams will
not want to have their M11 Structure on top of a Stack at the end of the
match.

Steve Scherr
Virginia-DC FLL Referee Advisor