Sender: First Lego League Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 18:53:46 -0500
From: Michael Blanpied <[log in to unmask]>
Annette,

Make sure everything you don't need is gone. Click the "show system
files" box, and delete everything you don't need. That will include
the "try me" files, start-up sound, etc. If you ever want those files
back, just do a firmware upgrade (even if 'upgrading' back to the
same v1.05 that you already have), and those files will reappear.

Other than that, look for repeating chunks of code and replace those
with MyBlocks. Perhaps others will have more suggestions.

Mike