From:
Ethan Steckmann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ethan Steckmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2011 16:22:33 -0400
Hi I notice every time Im on here people are begging to coaches and Im not
sure how often they are able to find a team for their child so Im here to
help. First a little about me, my name is Ethan Steckmann I have coached two
First Lego League robotics teams, both of which won first place at the local
level and placed very high at the state level. I am also a member of FIRST
robotics team 339 Kilroy!  I am 20 years old going to school to go into
robotics. Sadly because of school I am no longer able to coach a FLL team in
the fall, but luckily I just found out about this competition which is over
the summer(http://www.moonbots.org/). So if you have a kid from the ages of
7 to 17 who likes Legos and would like to learn how to build robots let me
know. Basically if you have a kid or know someone with a kid get them in
contact with me and if I get 5 kids to signed up Ill try my best to coach
the team and it will be 100% free to you.  I live in Stafford and we would
meet at my home if you are interested just send me an email at
[log in to unmask] (ya I am a die hard fan :).  Also just to get
this out of the way if you are an adult who is making your child do it and I
feel like it is only ruining their feeling about engineering or if they are
spoiled and wont listen please dont even bother to email me.  Sorry to sound
harsh, but those are my only rules when it comes to kids and robotics they
got to love doing it and they have to respect their elders(which makes me
feel old) :P.

Anyways I hope I get a ton of interest I cant wait to inspire some kids to
go into engineering have a great summer,

Ethan Steckmann