From:
"Cole, Beth" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cole, Beth
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2019 10:46:41 -0500
I would like to echo the thanks to the folks at Friendship Collegiate! It
was our first tournament ever so we had no idea what to expect and it was a
great experience! I especially enjoyed meeting some of the student hosts,
who were wonderful.

Beth
Wolfhounds

--

Dr. Beth Cole

Grade 6 Math

St. Patrick's Episcopal Day School

T: 202 295 6461

www.stpatsdc.org

*pronouns: she, her, hers*

[image: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.stpatsdc.org&d=DwIBaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=k6Oa5GxfBPFMgGjb2r5QIoEOeBZs9xbNIpA0kLw_kFQ&m=7shL1rxkjjIpXO6YcMqPuOeoKzo11Jg8PsXTYniuQFY&s=UmB4TslihkKcLSbexB1hMUCwr6JCYkKZD4OuLMsq9nE&e=]