FEAST-L Archives

March 2010

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Sarah LaChance Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sarah LaChance Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2010 15:22:15 -0700
Hi Krista and anyone else who is interested,
I have attached the bibliography for my dissertation literature review (not all of the resources will be relevant to you).  That should help.
Also check out the Journal of the Association of Research on Mothering: http://www.yorku.ca/arm/
I believe that the Encyclopedia of Motherhood (Sage Publications) is due to be out this month as well.
"Motherhood and Feminism" by Amber Kinser will be available sometime this year.
 Sarah LaChance Adams
PhD Candidate, Philosophy, University of Oregon
Instructor, Women's and Gender Studies, UO
Graduate Assistant, Collegium Phaenomenologicum
Co-editor, Philosophical Inquiry into Pregnancy, Childbirth and Mothering