TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

November 2021

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Chance McDermott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
theory of knowledge society discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2021 20:53:15 -0600
This is very cool!  It makes me wonder about these mathematical concepts.
Outside of that, a generalizable and comprehensible organizing frame would
make it easier to behave adaptively, thus energy and behavior activating
and engaging a human-knower "overlay" of the energy flow being
conceptualized by self and and potentially third-party others as "wise"
behavior.

-Chance